All gifts to MY Museum are tax deductible and help us continue to provide new and exciting opportunities for families and children. Your gift will help to;
- purchase new materials for teaching and creative exploration
- support our free programs including MY Music Series and Playtime in the Party Room
- provide one-of-a-kind exhibits like MY Hospital and MY Healthy Farm
- produce educational materials that help families to live happy, healthy lives together
How to Donate
- Give now with Pay Pal:
- Mail us a check 425 Washington Street, Monterey CA 93940
- Give us a call 831.649.6444
Businesses who support MY Museum are investing in the community. Monterey County Youth Museum has been an important resource to local communities for over twelve years due in large part to our Corporate Sponsors. We provide a variety of ways to promote our sponsors.
- We host an average of over 6,000 visitors every month
- Our monthly online newsletter reaches over 2,000 readers
To learn more about corporate giving contact Lauren Cohen at 831.649.6444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We gladly accept donations of goods and services from our supporters. Keep an eye on our wish list to see if we can relieve you of materials taking up valuable space in your home or office! We regularly accept things from these general categories:
- Art supplies & materials
- Office supplies and technology
- Recycled materials for our Creation Station
- Donations of marketing space, business consultation and services
Creative Ways to Give
To discuss any of the following gifts contact Lauren Cohen at 831-649-6444 or email email@example.com.
Assets – Stocks, real property, and other assets are wonderful gifts to give any time.
Planned Gifts – Wills and bequests make a lasting contribution toward improving children’s lives and may provide substantial estate tax savings.
Matching Gifts – If you would like to double your gift, ask your company about matching gift opportunities.
Workplace Campaigns – Please designate Monterey County Youth Museum in your workplace campaign.
Becoming a MYM Volunteer is easy and fun! Contact Maggie Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 831.649.6444 to get involved today!